But what is a skill development?
A skill development is the ability to carry out a task with pre-determined results often within a given amount of time and or energy.
What is mindset training?
The purpose of mindset training is to simplify perception, raise awareness, enhance skills, and ultimately open the mind to a totally new and expanded way of thinking.
Why is the mindset training so critical to trading?
I personally believe that trading is 90% mental and the rest 10% is execution. There is no doubt execution is extremely essential, however without the correct mindset, a trader does not have a foundation to build upon. So developing the mindset skill is critical for a trader that wants to live and endure over time by trading in the ruthless environment of the financial markets.
With top notch Speakers
Dr. Andrew Lumsden-Groom Chief Academic Officer for the House of Trading, financial analyst and commentator Zak Mir with over 30 years of experience, Jenny Hammond considered a leading voice in financial media and Stephen Hoad proprietary trader and financial markets expert, with 20 plus years of experience.
At what time and where it will take place?
ActivTrades seminar will be held at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, 31-36 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LH from 11:30am to 3.00pm on the 13th of May.
How can I register?
I strongly recommend and for those interested in attending just click here to register.